A financial emergency can be stressful for you and your family. When your home needs an urgent repair or your family member has an unexpected medical bill to pay, you may not have money on hand to cover it. How can you get an emergency fund? Let’s talk about how to get quick money, and how it can help you in solving an unexpected expense. You can opt for a quick car title loan by using your vehicle as collateral without selling it or keeping it with the lender.
How To Get Emergency Funds In Short Span Of Time
Vehicle equity loans are the best way to get rid of financial emergencies. There are several ways to fund yourself in case of an emergency.
Personal Loan: Personal loans are easily available from several banks and other traditional lenders. Getting a personal loan requires a good credit score. You’ll have to go through the application process and getting approval for a loan may take days or months. However, before you submit a personal loan application, it’s important to evaluate your credit report and your credit score.
Payday Loan: Payday loans are short-term loans, but only helpfully for those people who need an amount less than $1,000. Lenders typically charge higher fees based on the amount borrowed, and you have until your next payday to pay off the loans plus the fee.
Auto Title Loans: An auto collateral loan is a type of secured loan in which your vehicle title is used as collateral to borrow funds. If you own a car, SUV, Truck, etc, you can easily apply for a loan. A lender will not store your vehicle, you drive away with the money after an appraisal. The lender stores your vehicle title as collateral until you repay the loan. If you don’t pay back the loans, you could lose your vehicle. You can borrow up to $25,000, the loan amount will depend on the vehicle market value and its overall condition.
Why Car Equity Loans Are Best For Emergency Funds
- The process of applying and getting approved for title loans is quick and easy. You don’t have to wait for days to get the funds, you will be able to get the needed money on the same day as you approved for the loan. All that needs to be done is submitting the necessary documents to qualify for the loan.
- In order to get a vehicle equity loan, you need to have a fully owned vehicle, it can be a car, SUV, truck, etc.
- Getting approval for loans doesn’t involve a job history check or credit check.
- If you want to pay the rest of the loan amount before the maturity of the term, you can. There is no penalty charged for the prepayment.
- You will get this loan at the lowest monthly payment options, as their interest rates are the most competitive in the entire industry.
- The lender will just keep your vehicle title as collateral and provide you with funds as per your convenient payment mode like cash, e-transfer, bank transfer, etc. You can get the funds and also take your vehicle away with you.
- You will get the approval for the loan and the needed funds on the same day just after verification of all the necessary documents. Whereas other banks or lending institutions take weeks or even months for approving their loan requests.
- Likewise, you can borrow up to $25,000 from this lending institution. Remember the loan amount will depend on the market value of the vehicle and its working condition.
- You can get a vehicle equity loan at any time without worrying about your credit score. Your credit score doesn’t matter, you can get a loan even if you have a bad credit score There is no credit check done in order to get car equity loans.
Do You Need A Job To Get Auto Collateral Loans?
For title loans, there is no employment check required because you are using your vehicle as collateral. The lender will only require a few documents like – copy of the vehicle’s registration, a valid driver’s license, proof of permanent residency etc. You have to submit all the necessary documents in order to apply for the loan.
Is A Good Credit Score Needed To Get An Auto Collateral Loan?
No, the lender will not check your credit score in order to get approval for the loans. Having a bad credit score doesn’t mean that you are not eligible to apply for the loan. Getting a loan from banks or other private institutions will take a good amount of time to get approval for loans, and you also need to have a good credit score.
Vehicle collateral loans are the best option for people with bad credit scores who need instant money. If you face any financial problems and need instant cash then car title loans ontario are the best option for you. Therefore, Get Loan Approved is happy to offer you the funds to resolve your financial issues, and you can get back to your normal life again.